martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

colors.



Ok, I have to talk about something I like a lot… mmm, I like the colors. It’s means that I think that is very good to have much color in my life, everything, your clothes, your house, your bedroom, even your ideas. It’s not a “hippie idea”; I think that the world is really bad when not remembered that black and white aren’t color. All that you think, breathe and feel is in colors. So, why we doesn’t remember this?
Someone maybe you think that I’m too much superfluous, but I think that is really important. When you are sad, your clothes represent your feeling and the color of your clothes isn’t happy, maybe some gray or black. When you use green clothes, maybe you are waiting for something, is a color of hope.
But it’s not only apply for your clothes, someone use different colors on his house, on his bedroom, for that reason many person doesn’t have, for example, red color on his/her bedroom, because is prone to be more aggressive.
Maybe I’m too much sensible, or maybe I really think that everything have some vibration, have some color that we have to consider when we act. So this is for this moment.
Remember make your life with colors or at least remember that all the thing or ideas have colors. Sometimes is really nice to feel this sensation, connect whit other experience.

9 comentarios:

  1. world without color would bw awful! My favorite color is blue. And the picture in the post is pretty (: .

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you`r a dirty hippie man! and your picture is gay!jajaj not really! black alive!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the picture is beautiful.
    I like the color because make me feel happy and free. the world is make with color.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think that you are totally right.We need more colours in our lives!!!Think this is not be hippie or something,....but you see like hippie xD

    ResponderEliminar
  5. colors are a so cotidian thing that sometimes we forget to enjoy about them

    ResponderEliminar
  6. You have a "mystical taste" but is true what you said. Colours are expressions, feelings, ideas and more; colours have made the whole world.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. A psychedelic Topic!! Is interesting know what´s meaning the differents colours

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi Lucho...
    I like to paint, so I also really like the colors. Too, all the colors are part of our lives, and are in our thoughts and actions, and each has a specific vibration. My favorite color is brown, but this last period I am practicing yoga and reading metaphysic; and I am working in function of purple, the color of the transmutation.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello, unusual post, especially considering color therapy is sometimes used to treat seasonal affective disorders.
    I love colors myself. I love, for example, when you go to the fruit and vegetable market and you see this fantastic combinations or when you cook and combine spices.

    ResponderEliminar