martes, 26 de abril de 2011

Michelle, ma belle

I don’t like english music. But, for this time I will consider a very nice song that in one moment was really good for me.
Michelle is a song of “The Beatles”. The first time that I heard was when I was 14 years old, a little boy. When I wanted know more about the band.
I liked this song because was really special, first the song have some in French (it isn’t not all in English)
The song makes me feel something for another person, maybe love, or a special feel, like a good feeling. Is very good when the song says “I love you, I love you, I love you. That's all I want to say”. Only one person knows what the feeling is, or I understand that, it's like a special connection.
The type of music is rock, but I think that is special, I want to say that the band has many metamorphoses, classic rock (rock and roll), psychedelic… rock. I don’t know all the changes.
I just say that my favorite part of the song is: “Michelle, ma belle. Sont les mots qui vont tres bien ensemble, Tres bien ensemble”
Maybe, is because is the part in French. But is really nice, and also this song remember me to one love in my high school years.
And that is my post for today. (One secret, I prefer urban music, like Calle 13, is my favorite band. But the teacher says us that we have to write a song in English)
Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWVKQoRXhk

7 comentarios:

  1. I really like The Beatles too ... they give us memorables messages with their songs

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The Beatles' songs are fantastic. Every song has some that makes it special. I think that this song is very nice.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like "The Beatles" and one of my favorites groups (spanish and english) is Calle 13 too! I love it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This song is very relaxing, I have it in my mp4! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I´ve heard this song... I think... but the music of The Beatles is nice!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wow Lucho, so you feel in love with this song. haha, that's cute! I love Beatles too!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I think Lennon is still alive! is hidden in the Amazon playing rock and smoking a pipe! a great band "the Beatleas" man. Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar