martes, 19 de abril de 2011

technology


When I was a child, I loved technology and differents things that it offered me. I had a camera, an mp3. But, today, I think that it’s not necessary. I don’t know why. But I think that it’s not important for the life. Its object, we use in some moment, but, come on, we can live without all this things (I believe).
Ok, but that is my moralist lesson. But this is not the purpose of this post. I have to talk about one technology that I love. I think that there is some, my Super Nintendo.
The last year when I arrived to Santiago, I stool (yes I’m a thief, sometimes, be careful) this magic and beautiful object to my brother, but he stool first to my cousin. So, “He, who cheats a cheat and robs a thief, earns a dispensation for 100 years”.
So, I used it from the last year, I bought one play (Cassette): bomberman. But also, the robbery included different play: Super Mario word, Mario all star, Top Gear, Street fighter, Mario car, and many more, but in this moment I don’t remember all.
When I was bored I play super Nintendo. But it’s not too much. I always do my homework first, and then play. Sometime I want to play too much time, so I play all the late, or night.
I like it because is from the old school… and I enjoy playing…
And that is my comment for today, I don’t steal, really. Ok, you can believe that you want.

7 comentarios:

  1. hahahha, i love supernitendo, i also have one and i still use it hahah, the best game is donkey kong!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are a kid! Ajjajj! I concord with your comment freaky! Very nice!
    BuT... YOU`R A KID!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you that technology it's not very necessary!
    And I really love SuperNintendo! I think that it's the best play of the world. When I was a child I played Super Mario World and Don King Kong all the time!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also agree we can do without these things.
    regards,

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I played Super Nintendo too, but I don't know if the technology isn't necessary for us, though I even haven't thought it. Super Nintendo rocks!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I'm very bad to playing nintendo..!! :(
    i don't train this facet, sorry!
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I'm agree with you, Lucho. There are many things that we could let without effort. Maybe we would be happier.

    PD: excellent title to the blog!

    ResponderEliminar